cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Receiving duplicate emails

New 'Hoo

Receiving duplicate emails

A few months ago I started receiving duplicates of almost all of the emails I get in my yahoo inbox. Most recently I have been getting anywhere from 2-6 copies of the same email with almost every email that I receive.
5 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Receiving duplicate emails

@Mmowery48

Sometimes when emails duplicate like this it's due to syncing issues between the account and a mail app. If you access the account through a non-Yahoo app, you may want to remove the account from the device and re-add it to resolve any future syncing issues.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
New 'Hoo

I don’t know what kind of non-Yahoo app you would be referring to but I always access my mail via mail.yahoo.com.
Moderatin' 'Hoo

@Mmowery48

Do you have your account set up on a mobile device or tablet?

New 'Hoo

I am receiving duplicate emails on my PC

Official 'Hoo Staff

@eitak
Have you tried removing/re-adding your account from any non-Yahoo app that accesses it currently?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare