cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Not receiving an automated email

New 'Hoo

Not receiving an automated email

I'm trying to receive an automated password recovery email from a website (Gaiaonline), but it's not showing up anywhere on Yahoo specifically. I've added their email to my address book and filtering (to inbox) settings, checked spam too, nothing seems to be working here. Tried with another Yahoo account as well, same result.
I did the same process with Gmail and their emails went through, so I don't think it's a problem on their end.
3 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Not receiving an automated email

@ChazyVampire

If you're not getting emails from a specific sender, it may be because they are sending to the wrong address or they are getting an error message when sending to you. If this is the case, you will need to have them reach out to our Postmaster department to try and get it fixed.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
New 'Hoo

Nu pot sa văd mesajele primite

Highlighted
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Udicioiu_denis

Currently, this board only supports requests in English. Please restate your issue in English or go to our Help pages to review all available support options.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare