cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

No notification for an e-mail

Highlighted
New 'Hoo

No notification for an e-mail

I have an e-mail that I received earlier today that I did not receive a notification for, either on my phone or the web mail. Subsequent e-mails I have received notifications for, so I don't know if it's a temporary issue or what happened but I am reporting it so you can check and see what happened. The e-mail subject was "A listing you chatted about has been sold. Grab these before they sell too!" and it was from letgo &**Username Protected**@r.letgonews.com> at Nov 9 at 6:59 AM.

It wasn't an important e-mail but I need to make sure I always receive a notification for e-mails because the next one could be important. Thanks.

1 REPLY
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: No notification for an e-mail

@lightspeed

Sounds like it may have been a temporary issue. If you notice it happening consistently, let us know.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare