cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Legitimate Emails STILL going to SPAM Folder

New 'Hoo

Legitimate Emails STILL going to SPAM Folder

I hate to say this, but I'm about to cancel my Yahoo Plus membership becaues of this. I have tried putting the sender in contacts, I've pushed the "this is not spam" over 100 times, and it's still not working. Is there ANY other solution? One of the senders is YouTube for pete's sake. I've actually set them up as a contact. Set a filter to push them to the inbox, but NOTHING has worked. About half of them wind up in Spam. And as others have said, this has only recently started happening.

1 REPLY
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Legitimate Emails STILL going to SPAM Folder

@Kendo_123

Does this post help explain why this may be happening? If not, please post the subject/date of an email that was marked as Not Spam in the past but went to Spam anyway.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare