cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Email not sending or receiving

SOLVED
Highlighted
Ong
'Hoo Recruit

Email not sending or receiving

I am able to access my Yahoo account but I'm not able to view my old emails, receive or send emails across all platforms (Desktop web mail, mail iOS app, mobile web mail) since yesterday.

The mail page is empty when i access my mail from the desktop. I tried to click around and clicked compose mail on the desktop, and temporary error 15 shows up.

The help pages do not have any advise on these issues. This is frustrating...someone please help!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Email not sending or receiving

@MV5,

Sounds like the domain is not making it through our internal filters. You would need to contact our postmaster team here to have this investigated further. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
10 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

I got the same problem,

no bady hapling not evan from Yahoo. I have called one of the extrnal company. they told me that my email account is not connected to yahoo server. they ask me $100 to get it back.

I said no to them as i dont know the company.

if you find any solution please reply back.

Regards

Umang Parekh

Official 'Hoo Staff

I see that both accounts are currently loading. Does this occur in all web browser

If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Ong
'Hoo Recruit

After seeing your reply, I tried the following steps again but nothing worked:

- Logged into yahoo mail on web browser but there are still no emails in sight. Just a blank page with no inbox, no folders

- removed my yahoo account on iOS mail and added the account again, but mails still could not load. Error message said connection to server failed

- the yahoo mail app on my iPhone says “oops! Unable to load messages. Please try again later”

- I tried sending an email to my yahoo account from my gmail account and I received an error message saying this from mailer-daemon “I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver the following message. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.“

Helllpppppppp! Smiley Sad
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Ong,

I  have asked engineering to take a further look. Once we have an update I will be sure to post here in Community. 

MV5
New 'Hoo

I'm not receiving emails from a "windstream" email address that is not blocked. I was receiving them fine up until 12/6/17. They are not in my junk folder.  They are in the sender's "sent" folder, but they never make it to my yahoo inbox. Is yahoo blocking certain providers?

Ong
'Hoo Recruit

@Jim_Jam thank you! Hope to get my problem solved soon.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@MV5,

Sounds like the domain is not making it through our internal filters. You would need to contact our postmaster team here to have this investigated further. 

New 'Hoo

Same exact problem! My Yahoo not showing Windstream emails that were sent since 2 days ago. Not in junk, trash and not a setting issue with my email account. Windstream emailer says it states "sent". Help please Smiley Happy
New 'Hoo

this sounds like baloney to me, how can Yahoo block an entire domain and then send you to a page where you have to be a technician, ever since Yahoo increased their advertising the entire system has been a problem, Emails from Windstream have been received with no problems up until last week around the 6th, I might send two emails a day from windstream to yahoo, now nothing goes to yahoo if it's from windstream, Yahoo's reputation is going down the drain lately so I suggest you find the global problem and fix it, there are other providers out there. Between the constant in your face advertising and the email issues Yahoo is for me no longer a good choice for news or email.