cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Email Delays and Not Receiving Email

Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: Email Delays and Not Receiving Email

@Del_Taco

Just to double check, to access your emails do you mainly log into the address you are posting from? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
New 'Hoo

This is my main email that I'm having issues with. The other is secondary. I removed the secondary and added it back to see if that makes a difference
Official 'Hoo Staff

@lwknomo

Ok, I'll follow up with engineering on this but let us know if you notice any changes on your end.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Pro 'Hoo

No changes. I got an pw reset email from my university the other day it came through right away and today i requested another pw reset email and it took 15 mins to come through and it went to spam. Emails are also still not syncing with the mobile app. theres definitely something wrong. Can engineers recreate my profile on the exchange side?

Official 'Hoo Staff

@Del_Taco

Ok, let me check with engineering.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Pro 'Hoo

Quick update: I remomoved my yahoo account from the app cleared cache and re-added it. Signed out of the desktop and back in...now the emails appear to be syncing between the mobile device and desktop. (sometimes have to F5 the desktop). Still want to know about the delayed emails though. Thanks!

Highlighted
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Del_Taco

Good to know! I'm updating your ticket with engineering with your feedback. We'll let you know once we have news.

Answers your question? Accept as Solution!
Spanish speaker? ¡Conviértete en un usuario Superstar participando en la #ComunidadYahoo!
Síguenos en Twitter: @YahooMailAyuda