cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Deleted e-mail account..??

Pro 'Hoo

Re: Deleted e-mail account..??

I have sent an email to myself reveiling my old address that has been deleted and I have sent an email to the old deleted address and received this message. "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address."

Pro 'Hoo

I have sent an email to my current account to itself with the name of the other email address in question. I accessed my email in early December 2018..!!

Official 'Hoo Staff

@Vodidly

Looks like that account has been deactivated. It won't be recoverable.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Pro 'Hoo

LOL. Thanks for your time. Kinda seems like you've just bailed on me. Thanks anyway. It will always be a mystery.!

Official 'Hoo Staff

@Vodidly

I can only share so many details here, but just know that you probably won't be able to get this account back.

Pro 'Hoo

Can you at least tell me if my email was hascked or not?

Official 'Hoo Staff

@Vodidly

I didn't any signs of compromise on the account.

Pro 'Hoo

OK. Thank you. Yahoo does business unfairly in regards to my situation. Thanks for the help.