cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Delay

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Delay

Hi I'm waiting for an email from the same sender every day, but for some reason it's been delayed lately almost every day, any solution for that? Thanks
8 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Delay

@Johnwfall

If you check the headers, can you see where the emails were delayed? You can use this header analyzer if needed. Does this happen with all senders or just specific ones?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
'Hoo Recruit

Looks like only one, and according to the checker it was delayed by mta4067.mail.gq1.yahoo.com 15 hours
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Johnwfall

Sure sounds like a delay. Now it's time to find out why we held it up. If you give the subject/date of the email you checked, I can investigate more from my end.

'Hoo Recruit

The subject: 2018 11 06 Kedd Predátor Prémium csomag
Arrived on: 7 Nov, 03:00
'Hoo Recruit

Still getting the same email delayed, almost every day
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Johnwfall

So it looks like sending IP is getting deferred by our system for sending spammy emails. You'll want them to contact our Postmaster team to get this sorted out.

'Hoo Recruit

So i need to contact the sender to contact your postmaster team?
Moderatin' 'Hoo

@Johnwfall

Yup. That would be the next step. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.