cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Body of message not downloading to mobile

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Body of message not downloading to mobile

The body of some of my messages will not download onto my Samsung phone. The header appears, but when I click on the message it just keeps loading and nothing appears. It is only with some messages and only started in the last week or so.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Body of message not downloading to mobile

@Ameaid

If it works on the Yahoo App, then you can reach out to Samsung for for support, or download a different IMAP mail client and try to access your email through that.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
11 REPLIES
Moderatin' 'Hoo

@Ameaid

How are you accessing your email via mobile? Does this also occur when accessing from https://mail.yahoo.com from your personal computer/laptop? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Pro 'Hoo

Only happens from mobile. If I go online then the body of message is there.
Moderatin' 'Hoo

@Ameaid

Are you using the Yahoo Mail app or the phone Native mobile app? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Pro 'Hoo

Not sure. It's the same one I have been using for years. Think it's the phone one. Says email, originally you log into your email accounts and they all download to the same place on phone.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Ameaid

Does it only occur with emails from a certain sender/domain? If you use the Yahoo Mail app, does it work normally? You can try to remove the account from the mail app, clear the device's cache, and then re-add the account to see if that helps.

Pro 'Hoo

Removed it already and re downloaded but still the same problem. It is random emails not all from the same sender so I just don't know.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Ameaid

Any luck with the Yahoo Mail app?

Pro 'Hoo

Installing it now. Will just be annoying to have to use 2 email apps instead of just the one
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Ameaid

If it works on the Yahoo App, then you can reach out to Samsung for for support, or download a different IMAP mail client and try to access your email through that.