cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Sports Community Contest 8 (May 8, 2018 - Jun 12, 2018)

Survival football - starting new league for playoffs

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Survival football - starting new league for playoffs

hi,  two questions:

(1) I am trying to start a Survival football league for the playoffs.  It is not letting me change the setting to allow this.  In past years I have done this.  HELP !!!

(2) When I set this up yesterday Yahoo made my group THREE times.  How do I delete the two extra groups ??

Thanks and Happy New Year.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Survival football - starting new league for playoffs

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. This has been resolved.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.
7 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, It's too late to change those settings now as the season is over. You can leave the group but can't really delete them.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
'Hoo Recruit

Well that stinks !!!!!!
In past years I started Survival Leagues just for the playoffs, after the regular season ended, and they worked just fine.  But your also saying that I league I started and am Commissioner of I can not delete, close, or cancel ??

and now a differerent question.  I have another league which was started before the NFL season began, and I did make it to continue for the playoffs (I just checked and it says YES) but none of the players, including me, when we make a pick, it does not save.

thanks for your assistance.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@hrc4faz That issue with not being able to save is actually a bug that we're working on resolving as we speak. Should be resolved ASAP.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
New 'Hoo

Alex, any updates on fixing this issue?

Tags (1)
Official 'Hoo Staff

@WCH1 Not yet. They are still working on it.

New 'Hoo

I also created a new Survival Football group for the playoffs today.  It defaults the "Allow picks to continue throughout the playoffs" to No, and it won't let me change it to Yes.  I believe this results in the error "Invalid week specified for group eligible games subresource."  I believe this is the same problem described in the original user's problem #1.  Appreciate your help.  THANKS.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. This has been resolved.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.