cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Survival Football playoffs

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Survival Football playoffs

I'm having an issue making my pick. It won't accept my team choice
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Survival Football playoffs

This issue has been resolved. Sorry for the delay.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.
18 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

I'm also experiencing the same issue.

Administratin' 'Hoo

You're too late if you're trying to make picks today. Survival football was over yesterday, when all the NFL games were played. 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
'Hoo Recruit

Still playing into the playoffs... 

'Hoo Recruit

@EchoSanders wrote:

You're too late if you're trying to make picks today. Survival football was over yesterday, when all the NFL games were played.

Per the how to play page:

• No repeat picks - Each team you pick is locked to you after that week, preventing you from picking them again for the rest of the regular season. If your group enters playoffs, the locked teams are reset. Make sure to save your super bowl pick for the super bowl so it's not locked.

Could you please look into this for us?

New 'Hoo

Also not showing teams for me to select for playoffs, yet it is showing the teams with the highest percentage of picks for this coming weekend. Why isn't it giving us our choices to pick?

'Hoo Recruit

I am also getting an error trying to make my pick. The error that i am getting is "You have not provided the required number of picks." 

'Hoo Recruit

having the same issue. 

the settings make it seem like you only need 1 team for the week but when you try to save your pick, you get a warning saying you didnt make the required number of picks.

'Hoo Recruit

I'm having the same issue, the game should continue through the playoffs.  The error I'm getting is:

"You have not provided the required number of picks"

'Hoo Recruit

Same issue here...wont let me save my pick...help please!