cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

One of pool members can't enter picks

Pro 'Hoo

One of pool members can't enter picks

Hello I am a commissioner of a pickem league on Yahoo and have an owner that Yahoo will not allow to make picks.  We've tried having him start over, re-sign in, etc.  Nothing works, error message comes up try again later.  Any thoughts would be most appreciated.  Thank you.

8 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: One of pool members can't enter picks

@Aziegaus, 

Are they having this issue when using another web browser? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Thank you Jim Jam I will try that as I don't currently know the answer.

Pro 'Hoo

I checked and they were using the same browser, just suddenly they can't sign in.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@Aziegaus,

Would they be able to post here in Community? this would be the only way we could verify the account and investigate further. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Thank you, I will ask them to do that.

Pro 'Hoo

Sorry he can't do that because he can't sign into the account.  When he tries forgot my password, the message is along the lines of "cant help you now, try later."

His Yahoo account name is **Username Protected**@yahoo.com ***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.***sp;His name is Reese Jarrett.

Pro 'Hoo

Trying again, I hope you received that information.  but if you can give me antoher place to send, I can re-send.

Pro 'Hoo

Thank you for the guidance.  This eventually worked out as the owner was eventually able to sign in to his account but still lost the one game.