cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

College Bowl Pick Em

SOLVED
'Hoo Helper

Re: College Bowl Pick Em

i seem to be having issues starting my own private group at espn 

is that not a feature 

am i missing something?

New 'Hoo

Will there be a bowl pick em for 2017-18?

Please let me know if and when this will be available

Established 'Hoo

WHEN YOU ARE SETTING UP THE LEAGUE, THERE IS AN OPTION TO CHOOSE PUBLIC OR PRIVATE.   Choose public or private

Public
Private
If you would like only people you know to only have access to the group, choose 'Private' and give your group a password. Otherwise, leave it as 'Public'. Private groups can also have group logos and group messages.
'Hoo Recruit

Re: College bowl pickem

same questin....where is it?  No where to get an answer

Pro 'Hoo

No this is not an Acceptable Solution.  Get you act together and give us a real answer.  This is just ridiculous.  

'Hoo Recruit

When is the College Bowl Pickem going to open?  I have been using Yahoo for years to run my pools. would like to keep it here because I have all the emails stored in my settings.  The bowl schedule was announced three days ago, figured it should be up by now. 

Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

@MHiggs25

It's not going to happen. I'd advise going to ESPN to host your league, they have a quality product that is actually supported.

Pro 'Hoo

Re: College bowl pickem

No information.  No updates.  This is NOT good.  For those of us that have been using Yahoo for College Bowl Pick'em for so many years (10+), the lack of information is extremely frustrating.  If we need to switch to another service tell us.  If you are going to offer it, just tell us when.  The silence is bad business!

'Hoo Recruit

let's go  -- we need an update -- is Yahoo doing college bowl pick'em or not??

Established 'Hoo

This is crazy why wouldnt you provide this? ZERO reason this is not available yet. how can you compete with espn by not providing this?.........been doing this pool on yahoo for years because the format is outstanding...........lonnnng time user of many yahoo sports leagues/pools. cant stand espn format but if this isnt provided i will go there and stay there. unreal