cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Fund price not updating

'Hoo Recruit

Fund price not updating

My mutual fund values are old. Not updating to current values

Fund values are available on other services (ie msn) but I need them in Yahoo.

Example F0CAN05LW7.TO

14 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

Re: Fund price not updating

Im having the same issue with FUSVX hasn't updated since nov 2018

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

@wallardyce - I see our quote is out of date for this fund 'F0CAN05LW7.TO' but do not see any active quote for this ticker on other sites.  When you check your brokerage account what is the full name of that fund which is showing current quotes?

@livingcor - FUSVX changed their ticker.  It is now FXAIX:  https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/FXAIX?p=FXAIX

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Hi

Thanks for your reply

Fidelity American Disciplined Eq Sr B

F000005I7Y.TO (fid283 on msn)

It is updating on other services

Wayne

Administratin' 'Hoo

Thank you for the fund name @wallardyce I see we have two separate tickers for that fund and both are not updating.  I have sent this over to our data team for investigation and correction.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Thanks - I have several funds with same problem

New 'Hoo

I am having the same issue with: Lindsell Train Global Equity B (IE00B3NS4D25.IR).

It is showing the latest price, last close: 21 December 8:00PM GMT

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/IE00B3NS4D25.IR?p=IE00B3NS4D25.IR

New 'Hoo

Seems to be a general problem with fund prices not updating, here's two more

Vanguard LifeStrategy 60% Equity Fund (GB00B3TYHH97.L) - last update Dec 20 2018

HSBC Global Strategy Balanced C Acc (GB00B76WP695.L) - last update Dec 21 2018

Please sort this out.

'Hoo Recruit

Any news on correcting this problem? All the funds that are not updating in Yahoo are working on other sites. Hope Yahoo can fix.

Another example:

Fidelity American High Yield Curr Neut B (F0CAN06Z1S.TO)

As of ‎20‎ ‎December 3:00PM EST. Market open.

'Hoo Recruit

I am having the same problem with my funds, which have not been updated since I input them in December.  They are Ferique funds.  I don't have the same problem with Morningstar (which updates the funds in near-real time), but I prefer the Yahoo finance presentation format.

Is there any fix in sight?  The portfolio tracker is useless if it doesn't update any data.

Thanks.

Tags (1)