cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

problem with sign in los my answer

Mail Pro All-star

Re: problem with sign in los my answer

Greetings @abogamil

If there's something unusual about your sign in or recent activity, you may be asked to go through a second verification step, even after entering the correct password. This may happen whether you have two-step verification enabled or not. We do this to protect accounts from unauthorized access.  Read more about this in the following article.

Account verification prompt at sign-in - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail-for-desktop/account-verification-prompt-sign-in-sln22500.html

If you are unable to answer the security question ask then your account can't be recovered.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
Pro 'Hoo

iforget answer idont remember it icant log in cuz this answer ineed help to open and change it

Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @abogamil

There is one final option but I don't know if it will work for you either.  Since you aren't in the US you can use this link to locate the Oath office for your region.  You can visit them during normal business hours and ask the person at the front desk to page someone that can assist you in recovering your account.

There's really nothing more that I can do for you and nothing more to be said in this matter.

Minions Pass it on.JPG

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.