cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

SIgn in issues with yahoo account

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

SIgn in issues with yahoo account

Anyone have a direct link where i can contact yahoo? i have an issue. i made the account a few years ago and i used a phone number to complete registration. i didn,t used for a long time and now i forgot the number. when i try to sign in i put password and then they ask to verify with code i have to receive at that number. but i don,t have the number anhmore and i forgot the digits. can someone help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: SIgn in issues with yahoo account

There is no way to recover an account without a current phone or email already on file.

Your post here will be seen by the Yahoo staff. For a direct contact you need Yahoo Plus but you can not purchase it without access to the account.

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.
8 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

There is no way to recover an account without a current phone or email already on file.

Your post here will be seen by the Yahoo staff. For a direct contact you need Yahoo Plus but you can not purchase it without access to the account.

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.
New 'Hoo

My account was compromised, no fault of mine, along with thousands of others. I changed the password about 2 weeks ago and suddenly can't access it. I've had the account over 10 years. Old phone numbers and emails are attached to it that I can't access to get in. Before you chose to split the yahoo att merged accounts, you should have warned about such things. My entire business is about to crash because I can't access anything a week before Christmas! !
New 'Hoo

I have a LG K20. I changed my password on the 20th of Dec. My synced email quit syncing. I can sign in to yahoo from a computer. When I try by phone I keep getting password invalid messages. Also when I do sign in I can barely get basic mail to load and work. T-mobile says this problem is on Yahoo and but there is no tech support that can actually be called. Email is obviously very unreliable to contact me if someone does. So my phone number is ***Phone Number Removed*** do I sign in or recover the account? There seems no provision.
New 'Hoo

I just want to sign in using my email and password  .. not have to tap my phone or get a text code or any other BS  I don't always have my phone or I'm where the phone doesn't work. I want basic email when I want it ... is that too much for yahoo

New 'Hoo

I have a yahoo email account. Each time I attempt to sign in, I am redirected to AT&T Sign in. I dont have an email accuont with AT&T. Please help!

i can not find my yahoo account to sign in.the sign in will does  not have enough spaces to sign in

Re: SIgn in issues with yahoo new account **Username Protected**@yahoo.com

cannot sign into a yahoo account

Mail Pro All-star

Re: SIgn in issues with yahoo new account **Username Protected**@yahoo.com

Hello @William19561948

Start here.  https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/fix-problems-signing-yahoo-account-sln2051.html?impressions=true

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".