cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Reset password

SOLVED
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Reset password

@firegoddess

We take your account's privacy and security very seriously, and we'll only let you reclaim an account if you can prove you're the rightful owner.

When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address.

To get in to your account you need to use the sign-in helper at https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?lang=en-US which will send a code to the recovery phone or email that only you have access to. If you don't have access to recovery you can't recover.

It is an automated system, if you don't have the needed tools no one can help you.

Make a new account and be sure your keep recovery up to date to avoid problems like this in the future.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
New 'Hoo

Plz change my password
New 'Hoo

i am unable to access my e-mail on my iphone, but it works of my ipad and computer.  I have forgotten my password.  I would like to create a new password.

New 'Hoo

How to rest password my id
Mail Pro All-star

Change your Yahoo password or reset a forgotten password

Your Yahoo password gives you access to every Yahoo service you use. It's always a good idea to update your password regularly and to make sure it's unique from other passwords you use. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it for a fresh start.

Just see https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/yahoo-password-reset-forgotten-password-sln27051.html?impressions=...

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
New 'Hoo

I have an old yahoo email from years ago when I had AT&T internet service, I've synched the old account so I can access it through my current yahoo email account. Now when I log in to my current yahoo email there is a warning that the old yahoo email is not synched and I need to sign in and authenticate that account. I've tried to sign in with the passcode I thought was correct for the old yahoo email, but it tells me it is invalid. I've tried the password reset and recovery but it just takes me to the new yahoo email account. Can you help me get the old kjthomas58 synched to the newer account kjthomas1958?

'Hoo Recruit

Hi,

I remember my account id and password but when I login in it says "Due to unsual activity we need to verify your email by sending a code to my recovery email". Unfortunately I do not have access to my recovery email. What do I do now?

Thanks in anticipation. This is super urgent. Please help

'Hoo Recruit

How can change myour password
'Hoo Recruit

Help me to change
New 'Hoo

I can get into my account because of the 2 step verification process, however I cannot find the page or field where I can reset my password when following either the procedure outlined for the yahoo app or the one outlined for using a web browser. Please help