cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Reset password

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Re: Reset password

How do I reset my password I got a verify code to my phone and got into my account but can't find a place to reset my password. Only wants me to set up a key. I don't want a key
New 'Hoo

I would like to reset my password
New 'Hoo

help

New 'Hoo

get to me how I can get my email acount with **Username Protected**@yahoo.com

New 'Hoo

i have an issue with my password - I simply forgot it and when I try and have a new one text to me

my new phone number is not shown I just want to have my old password brought back to me via

my new phone ( 442 800 1664 ) my perosnal lap top just recently died all i had to do is click  submit

a couple of times once for my email address and password - can someone help

Mail Pro All-star

@alfred2009

That isn't the way it works, if you forget the password you use the sign-in helper to get the code that opens your account so you can change the password and you can't reuse an old one.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
New 'Hoo

The "Sign-in Helper" worked!

Thank you!

New 'Hoo

Re: Reset password , but I can see my emails only on my cell phone

How can I reset my password if I can't remember the answers to my secret questions

New 'Hoo

Re: Reset password , but my wife can't see her emails on just her cell phone and know where else

I'm using my email to get help to reset her email for access on multiple devices, but can't reset password

New 'Hoo

idk if u can help but i tried everything else and i just seen you helped this guy. so i forgot my password to an old email. i was little when i made this and my info on it is old i have the number to it but the phone is off. the recovery email dont work anymore. please can you help this account in linked to alot of my other accounts.