cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Reset password

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Reset password

Guys can you reset my password at this email? (rico_cuban ) . I lose the  password . When you want  to see when i'm owner i know cause at this email have a steam account and steam  account  id is moosy822000. Please help me . When i create this email i'm little and i write at the security questions with what passed me in the head

11 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Reset password

You might find help here. No one other than you knows what you picked for a password so only you can reset it.

Start at https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US and choose "Account" on the starting page.

Hope this helps.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
Established 'Hoo

I cannot view my password, I have to change it..regards
'Hoo Recruit

casadulcecasa

copii

'Hoo Recruit

Mustafa123!!

My Yahoo account has been compromised and I cannot reach my phone number or email. Please ask Yahoo to reset my password and thank you.

Established 'Hoo

Re: Mustafa123!!

Guys can You reset my password ? And You tell me what is my password ? The email is rico_cuban . And i create this email at ten years and now i nave 19 and i donț know what i write at security questions. And i lose the password . Now all i want is my old yahoo mail Back. Can You help me ? Step with step .
Pro 'Hoo

Please sir can you reset my password
Pro 'Hoo

Can you reset my password
'Hoo Recruit

Kimiku

@rupesh wrote:

Reset password

Kimiku

Pro 'Hoo

Sir/maam can reset my password my email is (**Username Protected**@yahoo.com) and i dont know my phone number is, I just threw it away and  please because my email is so important my facebook account and allot of online games that i've sign please maam and thank you GODBLESS Smiley Happy

Pro 'Hoo

yes reset my password
Established 'Hoo

It helps..
42 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

help me ?

'Hoo Recruit

Reset password

'Hoo Recruit

Dear Sir, 

Kindly plaese allowed to reset password

Established 'Hoo

help ? you resset my password? 

New 'Hoo

Coldblooded874

Coldblooded874
Established 'Hoo

Re: Coldblooded874

What is my password at email rico_cuban ?
Mail Pro All-star

You might find help here. No one other than you knows what you picked for a password so only you can reset it.

Start at https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US and choose "Account" on the starting page.

Hope this helps.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
Established 'Hoo

Re: Coldblooded874

Coldblooded874 is not the password .
'Hoo Recruit

reset passward

@rupesh wrote:

Reset password