cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

My Account Disappeared?

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

My Account Disappeared?

Hey Group!

My Yahoo Account have Disappeared, when i try to log in to my mail yahoo says account do not exists?

I have read that if the terms of service has been violated yahoo can close accounts, i use the account and mail pretty normal, so i can't see how i could violate anything.

the account is approximately 20 years old, been using it daily for all those years.

haven't set an alternative mail address, and the phone number i have linked to the account have been switched 3 years ago.

Hope some one can help me here, because i have flight reservation and other important stuff in there.

Best regards from Denmark

/Lasse

4 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Re: My Account Disappeared?

Hello @and0806

Start by using the sign-in helper to get in to the account.

If you get in change the password and check the settings to be sure they are correct.

If you can not get in post again with any error messages seen.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
New 'Hoo

Hi, I hope you can help my

i try to login to my yahoo account. i used it as a backup account for my hotmail adress, wich is used for my xbox.

i got a new console from microsoft and tried to login to my account. now i need a securtiy code wich been send to my yahoo account. BUT i cant because the system says, it cant recognize the email. sign in helper also shows the exact same message? so whats wrong?

i logged in about a month ago last time, maybe month and a half. and if it gets deactivated it should be recoverabla about 12 months?

What can i do now?

'Hoo Recruit

Thanks for your time and reply.

But the system acts as if the account dos't exists at all

the sign-in helper simply says:

"Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone number"

Mail All-star

and,    the "not recognized" message affected lots of people in December.  Yahoo must have fixed it because the problem went away.  i hope it is not back.  you cant fix it.  Yahoo has to fix it.