cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

I'm locked out of my email, yahoo is not recognizing my password or phone number.

New 'Hoo

I'm locked out of my email, yahoo is not recognizing my password or phone number.

I get an "invalid password" messasge when I try to sign in. I go to thru the help steps and nothing works, I come to a deadend that just says to try again later. I was able to get onto this yahoo page with my same old password and ph #, but not into my mail. Need help!

1 REPLY
Mail Pro All-star

Re: I'm locked out of my email, yahoo is not recognizing my password or phone number.

Hello @Pamelastrong

You get an "Invalid ID or Password" error

This error message means that the password and Yahoo ID combination you entered doesn't match what we have on record. Consider the following:

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".