cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

I cannot acces my account

New 'Hoo

I cannot acces my account

I can't login into my accout, i enter my email, i enter the password and then it doesnt show anything, it just brings me back to start the process again and i am sure that the id and the password are correct.

2 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Re: I cannot acces my account

Greetings @iulica

Is this question about a Yahoo account ending in Yahoo.com, an ATT account (att.net, sbcglobal.net, bellsouth.net, etc.), or some other account?

When was the last time you had signed into this account to check your email?  Yahoo requires that you sign into your account at least once every 12 months in order for your account to remain active.  Otherwise your account is deactivated due to inactivity.  Once that happens it's unlikely you can recover this account.

What browser are you using?  The following article shows something to try to resolve this.

Problems signing in to your Yahoo account -
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail-for-desktop/sln2051.html

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
Mail Pro All-star

Re: I cannot acces my account

Hello @iulica

Your sign-in screen loops or reloads

If you're caught in a loop where the sign-in screen keeps reappearing after you click "Sign in," you'll need to reset the "sign-in" cookie.

1. From the sign-in page, click Not you?
  2. Enter your Yahoo ID and password.
  3. Click Sign in.

If that doesn't fix the problem, try these steps and attempt to sign in after each one:

Still can't get signed in? If you're unable to use the Sign-in Helper to get into your account, because your recovery info is wrong or inaccessible, you won't be able to regain access to your account again. You're always welcome to sign up for a new account, but just make sure to keep your new account's recovery info up-to-date.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".