cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

forgot some 1st security question answer

hy i want to ask that i know the password of my yahoo account when i sign in they ask for security question

answer as i sign in after a time 

i give the answer but they say incorrect 

i correctly know the 2nd question answer but i dont think of 1st question properly is there any way to reset it 

i have tried manyyyy times 

New 'Hoo

why cant i talk to a live person at yahoo

I cant get into my old email & dont have my old cell phone anymore really starting to get mail I log in to my enail before from my comptuer

New 'Hoo

Re: why cant i talk to a live person at yahoo

I CAN NOT EDIT  MY  PERSONAL  INFORMATION

New 'Hoo

Email Password Help

I have forgotten my password. I know only the 1st question, but I can't remember the 2nd. How can I recover my account? Please, anyone?

New 'Hoo

Cannot sign in to other account

I am not able to sign into my other account in order to gain access to my account for another site. I made that account over a decade ago so I dont have a backup email or a phone number attached to it. And the customer service for yahoo is non existent. Not sure what to do because everything is leading me in circles...

'Hoo Recruit

Grandmother's yahoo account got hacked, old password doesn't work, no recovery option available

Hello,
Grandson "tech expert" coming here for help. Basically the account got hacked, and her recovery settings aren't any help; she linked her yahoo account to a burner that she can't remember the password for either.

Is there a way to shut her account down to minimize the damage? Any way to get Yahoo to call my grandmother to verify? What are my options here?

Best,
Doughd

New 'Hoo

Re: Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

What should I do after I click the link?  it leads to subtopic selection and not sure what to do next.

Thanks

New 'Hoo

Unable to log in

I am having to go through a friend to do this. He linked with me on yahoo to ensure my name and yahoo address were correc, but it will not allow me to log in. And the mobile number that I have now must belong to another account somehow because it returned something totally different than my profile
'Hoo Recruit

Re: PLEASE READ IT!!!!!!

and i think this post ll stay here for better as i saw no one didnt answer.... GREAT HELP YAHOOO(worst social site...)

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

First of all, hello.
I have had my email for a long time and now I am also locked out. I am trying to reset my password and it didn't work. Now I can't reset it again because my phone verification number has changed. I no longer have the same number. So now I can't recovery my email. It is very important because my email is my access to my job information. I am in need of help with resetting my password for my email. I have another number. Is it possible to send me the code there or to another email? Can I get an email when someone reply.