cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

SOLVED
Pro 'Hoo

Customer Service Contact for "Non-General Help" Password Reset Help?

I have a few yahoo Email accounts, and I cannot access two of them because I set both to each other (Unfortunate,) as the Email recovery options to reset passwords, and I forgot passwords on both.

YES, I know...should not have...and it is annoying...and very much more annoying...the round and round not helpful answers on help center...just need to get Yahoo Customer care to reset one of the accounts so I can use code they give me to gain access and reset password..or reset to security questions reset option and I can take it from there myself.

What's going on Yahoo?!!

Where are your Customer Care People/Contact options for issues that are not covered under General Help...I need Help!!! Work Emails I need for old customer documented issues...thanks!!!! Email me on this account...

New 'Hoo

Re: I can't acces my account

Sistema no me permite accesar a la cuenta

New 'Hoo

i cant remember password for my old yahoo account, and one of my security questions gets error

i cant remember my password for my old yahoo account, and when i go to the security questions part, i get an error. I have had to create  anew account. 

The thing is that i have my old mail activated on my mobile, but since i will have to change mobile soon, i will loose all completely.

Any advice, 

thank you and best, Julie

'Hoo Recruit

Cannot access the account, impossible to recover because no more phone / recover address

this is for a friend of mine since yahoo apperently expects people to log into there account and address issues when infact you cant even recover the password properly.. got a new phone and number and my account key notification on my old phone is keeping me from logging into the email that i have all my important emails and updates from work go to and i cant afford to just make a new email i know the password and security questions but there is no way to verify without my old phone which i do not have i need to get into this account as soon as possible please help.

New 'Hoo

Retrieve password

when I want to retrieve my Account password through another alternative email,

I could not get the code because the content in alternative email (softhome.net) using iso-8859-1 character set while email sent out by yahoo using utf-8 character set.

please help  me get the code, thank you

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Retrieve password

'Hoo Recruit

Please help me !

My yahoo email is hacked !

I tried password and dont is corect please help me !

I no longer remember phone number !

I have old and new pass how sign in ???

'Hoo Recruit

Deleted recovery email associated with old yahoo email, locked out

Hello, I am in a very interesting situation, and require help of a yahoo employee. So about four years ago, in the winter of 2012, I created an email, **Username Removed**@yahoo.com. I used it for various services, youtube, wordpress and more. I later stopped using the email, moving on to using this account. I had a backup email, called **Username Removed**@gmail.com, it was my alternate email for the **Username Removed**@yahoo.com email, and I used it in case I would forget my password. About two years later, I didn't think I needed the **Username Removed**@gmail.com email, so I decided to delete it, I completely forgot it was the email that would be used to recover the password for **Username Removed**@yahoo.com. As of now, I tried accessing **Username Removed**@yahoo.com 's email, because I had a youtube channel four years ago, where I made videos. I then found the channel again recently, and find the videos a little embarrassing, so I wanted to delete them. I attempted to access the email again, but I forgot the password. When using the password reset it asked to send a recovery email to "**Username Removed**@gmail.com" (which is now deleted). I clicked "I cannot access this email" and it told me I can not access my account. I need assistance with a yahoo employee with help to recover the account, I can provide most information, such as services used, and approximate location of where I logged on, but can not acess this email. Thank you.

'Hoo Recruit

CAN NOT GET INTO ACCOUNT RECOVERY INFO IS NOT MINE!!

i can not get into my yahoo account facebook locked my account and wants me to verify through my e mail, there is 2 recovery e mails that do not belong to me, i never sent e mails from this account, i have no folders and i never changed the password  and that is part of the security questions i need to get in tht account to get my very old facebook account back please any help would be appreciated, i tried the contact thing but takes me in circles i know the e mail and password i do not know why i am locked out, thank you

New 'Hoo

Old Email Registered to a Game Account hacked, don't know password or recovery

I have tried calling customer support. There is no phone line apparently for customer support. I need to access a very old account to sell a RuneScape account and I do not know the password or recovery questions as it was hacked a long time ago. I need to be able to read just one email on that account within the next five hours.