cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Re: my account is hacked

despite numerous tries in the help section, password helper, i could't recover my account.  hacker changed my recovery email.  

Ann
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

Since yesterday afternoon Yahoo mail and messenger will not recognize my password I know what my username and password is I have to go into password recovery each time I want to enter into mail or messenger also remove messenger from my tablet thinking I could just reload it and now it will not let me reload it saying there is not a compatible version for the tablet when I had it on there to begin with is this a known problem and is there an ETA for a fix

Pro 'Hoo

Re: Password Reset

i have a problem same to this .. 
YAHOO!!! please help me .. i can provide birth certificate ,valid id's or any proof that i am the real owner of the account !! please help me recover my account !!! 

'Hoo Recruit

I have another yahoo account that I have been trying to access, but I am not able to on account that I do not have access to the mobile number that I set up on the account. I had no way of knowing that I would ever lose that phone. You really need to provide a way that we can contact an actual person who can help us, the automated online help can only do so much and that is not always enough. I believe that each person on here is quite capable to prove that they are the owner of their accounts, I myself included. So please help us if you really care. If you don't care, then you might as well just close up shop. 

'Hoo Recruit

When I try to recover my password I can get the e-mail with the code (on a different acct.) but when I put the code in the provided box....nothing happens.......what to do now.  I've tried and tried and I'm about to pull my hair out.  This account is valuable to me as it has my business stuff on it.  thanks.

'Hoo Recruit

Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

I am trying to get a new password because I haven't access the account in a while. I cannot get a new one because I cannot access my decade old email address it is opting me to being sent to. This process is very difficult due to the lack of customer service for such issues. What can I even do?

Pro 'Hoo

hello,

ok...well Yahoo sent me to this forum.  I find this very amusing.  There are hundreds of people who are not able to access their accounts for the same reason.  They have forgot their passwords and answers to the security question.  Yahoo is not concerned in trying to help any of us.  And another question I have.  Why dont you(yahoo) ask us more questions concerning our account.  If we have answered the question wrong, move on to another question so that we can be able to prove that we are the rightful owner of the account.  Dont just keep putting the same security question up there.  Yes I agree the so called "Help" page puts you in a constant loop.  I do not understand why they can not provide human help and not just a web page.  I hope that YAHOO will will listen to all of these complaints (since there are so many on the same subject) and change their policy and procedure so that they will become more user friendly.

Hopeful and  awaiting a positive resolution from YAHOO.

New 'Hoo

I have a new phone, so I am trying to setup my e-mails
New 'Hoo

Hello,

could you help please with access to Yahoo mail.

I have two Yahoo accounts. I forgot password to one of these. "For security purposes" Yahoo suggest to verify the missing digits in the dialog window. I do not have digits and don`t have access to phone as the suggested phone number is not mine as I did not set up the  number to my Yahoo account.

Please provide recommendations for changing password.

Looking forward to your reply and thank you in advance.

Br,

Irina

New 'Hoo

I can't acces my account

Hello,please help me to access my account.I try to login with my password unfortunately not work.He say that someone unauthorised access my account and my password can't reset.My email is **Username Removed**@yahoo.com.Any help would be appreciated,thanks in advance,wait your answer,have nice day.