cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Ayuda con error

Hola necesito ayuda, Lo Que Pasa Es Que Logre Recuperar mi Cuenta de Correo Que ESTABA hackeada, Pero Siempre Que me entro La Venta Esto No Se Porque. Hay Alguna forma de solucionarlo Y Que mi correo funcione normal?

ESTAMOS teniendo Problemas para Iniciar Sesión.

Si sigues teniendo Problemas, comunicate con atencion al cliente.

'Hoo Helper

Re: lost password

@rodney wrote:

i have 2 yahoo mail accounts, i can access one but forgot the password to the other, tried the help page repeatedly but it just keeps saying "uh oh, cant help at this time". i called a number listed online for yahoo email issues, but quickly realized it was a scam number. what can i do? who can i contact for help?

same thing happened to me recently except they wouldn't let me back in without the yahoo account key finally after trying pretty much all day they let me access the account through an email to be able to log back into the account so that I can use my account key again hopefully this will keep the hackers out too

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

My daughter lost her password and she uses this account as the pivot to everything she does. (nelson.sarahj)

This is very disappointing.  She doesn't have a second email account, or a cell phone.

New 'Hoo

change password

phone is off and need to reset yahoo pasword

'Hoo Recruit

I can't verify my account so i can't access my account

I changed my email password days ago , minutes later after changing my password I tried to log into my email without gaining access.

I used the system recovery,unfortunate enough the verification code was not getting into my second email.

My email which I am having problem  with recovery is **Username Removed**@yahoo.com , my second email is **Username Removed**@yahoo.co.uk .

Yahoo recovery system was sending recovery code to **Username Removed**@yhoo.co.uk, that means the email which is appearing on the recovery system is wrong. one alphabet is missing (a).

Please help....

'Hoo Recruit

my acc is blocked

hi, i have a mail in yaho i know the pass word and the id ; i didn t use this acc for a long time. and now it is close when i try to log in he tell me we send a code to ur alternative but the alternative email is wrong it is ******@ayhoo.com don t exist -_- , plz help me i need my email cauz some one have hack acc in league of legends and i need it ,,,thx

Pro 'Hoo

Re: I sure as **bleep** hope a staff reads this.

Literally the exact. Same. Problem.

The difference is, I KNEW my old password and it kept telling me I was wrong. 

Mail All-star

The question is why didn't you make sure the recovery information was current & up to date.

After you got a new phone with bell,you should have replaced the old number with that new number in

your account account recovery.Or add an alternate email address to it & this wouldn't be a problem.

Established 'Hoo

I can admit, if I had everything up to date then I wouldn't be in this situation I've never been good at updating my information, this is showing me how important doing it is, i ended up going through all my accounts I use daily to make sure everything was perfect, there were a few others that had out-dated information but those are all good now.

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

I am trying to get into my flickr account and do not remember my password for it or for my yahoo id - **Username Removed**@hotmail.com. The phone number on the account for recovery is no longer available because I had to change my number (***Phone Number Removed***). I have exhausted myself trying to use all of the help forums and information I can find to reset my password with no success. Please help!!!