cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

husbands email password

Hello,

My husband forgot his password...he just got a new phone and doesnt have access to the old one anymore. Is there security questions or anything we can do? Hes tries everything.

Established 'Hoo

Re: husbands email password

I am having the same exact problem. It is really frustrating. I wish there was a number to call.

@stacymae78 wrote:

Hello,

My husband forgot his password...he just got a new phone and doesnt have access to the old one anymore. Is there security questions or anything we can do? Hes tries everything.

@stacymae78 wrote:

Hello,

Established 'Hoo

I know, he doesnt use computers a lot at all. He uses this as his work email and has a lot of important emails. He is going nuts over it! lol, if we can get this recovered I am switching his email and forwarding the old ones. 

Established 'Hoo

How long does it take to get a reply? I can't find an email for the either.

Pro 'Hoo

PLEASE HELP

hello to everyone.i have 3 accounts here but i write a fake phone number when i register.i cannot remember our sevurirty answers of each account and i cannot verify my accounts with phone number.i need to change the phone number but i cannot because the system shows me the fake one please help me i need to recovery this accounts.. 

Established 'Hoo

Can you please help with email recovery...my husband got...

Can you please help with email recovery...my husband got a new phone and cannot remember his email password.

It's so important we are able to get back into this email. Please!!!!!!

'Hoo Recruit

unable to sign in mail

could you please help me out, i have forgot the password for the yahoo mail, plus the secondary mail where i should get the password from recovery system is not active anymore. what should i do?

Pro 'Hoo

Password- WRONG NUMBER

I'm trying to open an old account but I can't remember the password and it keeps sending me to a very old phone number how do I open an old account
Pro 'Hoo

lost password

i have 2 yahoo mail accounts, i can access one but forgot the password to the other, tried the help page repeatedly but it just keeps saying "uh oh, cant help at this time". i called a number listed online for yahoo email issues, but quickly realized it was a scam number. what can i do? who can i contact for help?

'Hoo Recruit

Can't access an account

Hello, I have an account I can't access because I had link the security code to hotmail before it got shut down. So I can't login to my old yahoo email because I wanted to close the account for security reasons. Is there anyway to change this or to access my account? Any help would be great.