cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Re: I NEED HELP

I have the same problem ... I can't get the verification code from my alterbate email 

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Forgot password - recovery information outdate/wrong

Yahoo sucks i canot get into my account because of an old phone number even though i know my log in information this is rediculas just because i moved to a diff state. I have to now verify myself with a number i dont have acess to anymore and on top of that you wont even put a live person on the phone that can help me. I live in a little **bleep** town i dont have acess to a computer wtf.
br
New 'Hoo

need to change my passwork don't remeber it

CCW
New 'Hoo

Unable to Login to Yahoo Email Account

Hi, 

I tried to login to my Yahoo account. It asks me to verify my account by providing me with only 1 option which is to send an email to my alternate email. The problem is I no longer has access to my alternate email as it was created decades ago. Why is my username and password not sufficient? This really feels ridiculous. 

Please help. 

New 'Hoo

Can not log in to email

how can i verify my acccount if i dont know the password and no longer have the mobile number to verify the code.

New 'Hoo

my problem here i forgot the password of skype which i used it for such a time now..please help me recover and open my account...thank you

an
New 'Hoo

Can't change password

I need to change my password, I need help with

New 'Hoo

Re: How can I reach Yahoo customer service chat? Need to recover/access Yahoo mail

Same thing keeps happening to me! I need to access one of my YAHOO! Accounts and when I use the "Recovery" thing, it just keeps sending me in circles, as well. Now I can't access my account (which contains a very important mail) and I'm screwed!!

Have you found a solution to your problem yet? And if you have, you mind sharing it with me? 

of
New 'Hoo

Re: Can't change password

Help! My husband can't get into his account because he can't remember his password and anything else that can get him in. What can he do to get into his account or change the password to it?

of
New 'Hoo

Re: Can't change password