cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Cant reach this page message when logging in

'Hoo Recruit

Ive had my rocketmail account now for almost 10 years, I have now been trying to add this account to my new phone and I noticed that its been hassling. it wouldnt allow me to add this account specifically. So I went online and noticed that every time i logged in I got the message saying "Can't reach this page". 

I am literally freaking out here. I need access to my emails urgently, I have been really active with this mailbox so I dont know why its doing this? Please help!

2 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Cant reach this page message when logging in

Hello @01shauna01

In 2013 Roketmail was phased out and no longer available, but it you were signed in to yours at least once every 12 months it still exists for you.  If you were not signed in for 12 months it was considered abandoned and removed, and can not be recovered.

If you were recently in, do this.  

Sign in with a Ymail or Rocketmail account

When you sign in with a Ymail or Rocketmail account, you'll need to use the entire email address for the username, not just the part before the @ symbol.

If your ID is johnsmith75, sign in with “johnsmith75@ymail.com” or “johnsmith75@rocketmail.com”.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Cant reach this page message when logging in

Hi @okietom

I recently logged into the account and was able to access my emails.

In fact I used it quite regularly. I am concerned that I cannot access it now.

I have tried using the full email address.

Any other ideas please?