cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't create yahoo small business account

New 'Hoo

Can't create yahoo small business account

Hello, I've been trying to create a small yahoo business domain. But every time after adding the domain to the cart and filling up the sign in info and click create account, I get an error saying "The specified URL cannot be found" I've tried clearing my browsers cache and restarting my pc, I've also tried using different devices but getting the same error. I can't login in or create a new account from yahoo small business page. I contacted customer support 2 days ago and I was instructed to contact Yahoo Small Business Customer Care team and my case was closed, but to contact them it requires you to sign through your account which is what I'm having issues with. I can't sign in or create an account.
Anybody know the solution of this?

1 REPLY
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Can't create yahoo small business account

Greetings @raiyankhan

Have you tried calling the phone number that Yahoo Small Business Support provides on their website?  When you go to their site and scroll down the bottom of the page you should see the topic "How do I reach customer service".  Under that topic you should see "Need help with something else.  Call Us with a phone number and its hours of operation.

If you are having problems with the checkout process these browser troubleshooting tips can be helpful.  The last person I assist with a checkout issue determined they were not using the latest version of the Firefox browser so the checkout form froze every time they tried to enter their payment information.  Once they had updated to the newest version and restarted the browser they had no further issues. 

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.