cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

s.yimg.com

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Re: s.yimg.com

This has become such a problem that I am going to stop using Yahoo mail.  It will interrupt me and take over my screen while trying to type an email.  If it's theirs, they should control it better.  Until then, I'll use my gmail account.

'Hoo Recruit

and this most certainly isn't "SOLVED"!!!

New 'Hoo

this issue is not fixed.  I get a redirect when accessing email or yahoo articles.  It redirects me to a blank page and is very annoying.  Any suggestions on solving would be appreciated.

New 'Hoo

You stated, "If that's your issue, then please be clear with future questions so others attemtping to respond knows what the situiation is about." and YOU should be clear about what YOU are talking about.  Good grief............

New 'Hoo

The suggestion that the problem might/would be fixed in August.

It is now September 6, but 2 years later and it is still not fixed.

New 'Hoo

s.yimg.com is driving me and my computer crazy. Please tell me how to get rid of it forever! (Must be easy, I'm computer illiterate!

Mail Pro All-star

Hello @shirleyg1

http://hijackerremovalexpert.blogspot.com/2015/09/what-is-syimgcom-how-to-remove-syimgcom.html

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".