cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

changing color and imbedding when replying to an email. i used to be able to change the color.

New 'Hoo

changing color and imbedding when replying to an email. i used to be able to change the color.

i used to be able to change color(from black to red or other color) when i wanted to answer a question contained in the senders email and then reply it back.

i can't do that anymore.  i can change to BOLD though.

how can i get that feature back.

3 REPLIES
Mail All-star

Re: changing color and imbedding when replying to an email. i used to be able to change the color.

@alan60 

You can change text color by clicking the button next to the italic.

New 'Hoo

Re: changing color and imbedding when replying to an email. i used to be able to change the color.

that solution doesn't work.  at the bottom of email are all the options.  clicking on the color option and then trying to check red doesn't work when trying to insert comments when replying to an email.  I USED TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS BEFORE YAHOO CHANGED.

Mail All-star

@alan60 

I did a quick test,it works on a new messages and replies.The tick does not show

on the selected color but it still types for example in red.What exactly are you seeing?

Is it still typing in the default black? What browser are you using? Does the problem occur in another browser?