cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Yahoo is trying to censor conservative viewpoints?

Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Yahoo is trying to censor conservative viewpoints?

I had around 2,000 comments before they changed to their current useless system. Now, my comments are down to 600, and seem to not be visible to others. I even sent a test comment asking people to respond just so I know they can view them and received nothing back. I tend to post conservative opinions (though an independent), so I am wondering if those of you having crazy problems with their comments are also more conservative in your comments? If so, Yahoo is trying to censor us. Please let me know your situation.

56 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo is trying to censor conservative viewpoints?

Today between 12 and 1:30 pm est 5/1/17 . I tried to post a conservative comment on an article that appeared on Yahoo. I feel I was within ALL yahoo comment guidelines, but perhaps yahoo or someone else could tell me why they keep deleting this particular comment. It could not be because they viewed it as spam because they deleted on my first attempt to post it. Why does Yahoo NOT give us the ability to challenge the censorship?

Pro 'Hoo

They cenosr mine all the time too. It's beyond irony when liberal snowflakes prestend to stand for civil liberties until it goes contrary to their sensitivities.

Pro 'Hoo

It is true. I am having very many of my pro Trump comments not being allowed to post on Yahoo reaction to news article comments. I can't believe it! Is this a small or large issue? thanks, D Fresh

Pro 'Hoo

Yes, the Yahoo Liberal Nazis DO censor.  I think it's time someone started either a Conservative FREE website to rival Yahoo or at the VERY least follow the 1st frakkin' Amendment Yahoo and all the other news media/server outlets claim to love.

I wrote a post about a Russian Biker dying in a car crash below.  I REWROTE it several times, taking out EVERYTHING I thought was "offensive."  Why did the Yahoo jerks block this?

• Most of you FINE PEOPLE who are commenting thusly have (obviously) never ridden. In our watered down, Politically Correct, "Everybody Gets a Tenth Place Trophy," and "Please don't BULLY me!!!" World, racing a motorcycle is one of the last avenues of the adventurous. I guess flying a plane/jet might qualify. Souls such as hers are the souls such as Nelson, Gustavus Adolphus, William Wallace, and Caesar. We are so tamed and watered down now that yes, we may have doubled the life expectancy of being ALIVE...but killed off much of what it meant to LIVE.

As a rider of BMW motorcycles and motorcycles in general, I can tell you I'd FAR rather die young after having lived well than die "living safely" at some advanced age, drooling on myself and crapping in a diaper until either dementia or failed heart takes me out.

Way to go, Lassie!

What the **bleep**, you Yahoo NAZI Censors?!?! What's wrong with THIS post?!?!"
Pro 'Hoo

They have done this to me too. I get like 1-2 responses on average now. They do this only to conservatives, if they block us it then enhances the liberal comments. In the end Yahoo still loses. Yahoo sux.
FZR
'Hoo Recruit

Just so that you all know, Yahoo does not only target conservative comments.  Today, while reading an article on the current idiot in chief, I tried numerous times to participate in the comment section only to have each one of them censored out.  Mind you, I didn't swear or use any words that are remotely close to being offensive.  So yes, Yahoo sucks but they're not only targeting one side.

Established 'Hoo

Funny, it seems to be only political-right complaining here, and a few lefty moles like yourself saying "me too".

What was your "post" that got censored?

Established 'Hoo

Update - They're still doing it, December 2017. 

I put up a post, no swearing or namecalling, no personal opinions, I was just replying to a person who didn't understand why Trump is calling for trade revisions with Canada (my post had to do with CDN Govt. subsidizing industries with what I called corporate welfare).

Instant delete.

This is BS, there are tonnes of liberal-leaning comments WITH name calling, swearing, and biased/charged opinions that remain undeleted.

What Yahoo is doing is the reason WHY someone like Trump won the election in the USA, people are fed-up with this crap.

Pro 'Hoo

Get outta here with your attacks on liberals. I myself have had many comments removed or won't post at all and within the guidelines.