cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo News stories "my comments".

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Yahoo News stories "my comments".

I think the only sollution to this situation is to leave Yahoo news management to the Yahoo COE/friend of Nancy Palosi. The site belongs to a liberal and her idea of free speach is censorship of speach she/they feel is damaging to their viewpoints. 

I've made some nasty remarks in the past to comments that I felt were out of line, so I can understand if they want to censor that comment. By censoring ALL my commenting ability, I feel castrated in a sense. I'm a registered Democrat, because the current DNC leadership refuses to look in the mirror and make the changes needed to appeal to Americans. Farwell Yahoo. Feel free to delete my account entirely or give my personal info to the mysterious Russian hackers again. 

'Hoo Recruit

I can't see any replies or comments to my posts on yahoo. Why do they say u have some when u can't even read them??!! They need to fix this
'Hoo Recruit

So, how do we find out what comments of ours have been replied to, or received a thumbs-up or tumbs down?  It used to be fun to reas replies to my comments, and vice-versa.  Any fix at all?

Pro 'Hoo

Why is this thread marked as SOLVED?  I don't see a solution here at all.

pls
Established 'Hoo

I think the solution was that they just removed the comments section altogether.  I haven't seen it on any news story from My Yahoo page in a couple weeks

'Hoo Recruit

I noticed several months ago that when I posted a comment it would sometimes poat and sometimes not. It seemed to be driven by the comment. I did not use vulgar language or threaten to kill anyone. However, I am consertative and it seemed the politics played a part in wheather or noty it was posted. And now I can't post to any story. This seems like a liberal driven agenda and I don't like it. The comment section gave us unimportant people a place to voice our opinion. I would like to see it come back. The other thing I have noticed is most of the stories are video driven.

'Hoo Recruit

Yes, you've tapped into the "progressive" mission -- to suppress your ignorant comments (really, I wish it was that, we've got too many dumbasses like you who can type without thinking).  

pls
Established 'Hoo

I don't bother to read any of the Yahoo news stories anymore.  They're trash without the comments.

'Hoo Recruit

Yeah it all says reactions now, WHERE ARE MY COMMENTS!

New 'Hoo

Time to find another mail server.