cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo News stories "my comments".

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Yahoo News stories "my comments".

Why can't I access "my comments" any more on Yahoo News stories? If I click on my comments, the best I can get is "comments activity", which does not allow me to see any "large reply" comments (more than 20). Why doesn't Yahoo allow me to see my large reply comments any more? Why have they stopped that service and only allow the small reply comments (up to 20)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo News stories "my comments".

Me to, the My Comments option is no longer available.  Is Yahoo also becoming part of the progressive media machine to surpress free speech?  Scary.

31 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

Me to, the My Comments option is no longer available.  Is Yahoo also becoming part of the progressive media machine to surpress free speech?  Scary.

Pro 'Hoo

Yahoo, with this new format I can't see "my comments" or my "replies".

When are you going to fix these issues?

Contributin' 'Hoo

@es57 wrote:

Why can't I access "my comments" any more on Yahoo News stories? If I click on my comments, the best I can get is "comments activity", which does not allow me to see any "large reply" comments (more than 20). Why doesn't Yahoo allow me to see my large reply comments any more? Why have they stopped that service and only allow the small reply comments (up to 20)?

It appears that jmax below is one of the key reasons Yahoo changed their format. He/she reads stories on cooking, sports, entertainment and etc, and all he/she see's is a venue to attack his/her fellow Americans on politiics. To jmax there is only ONE way to think and that is called CENSORSHIP and eventuallyleads to REPRESSION, DICTATORSHIP and revocation of FREEDOM from everyone. It is impossible for a person like jmax to see an article and not read politics into it. Example: Oh, Tom Hanks has a new puppy, he must be going to use it to further the "LGBT agenda", whatever that is, right jmax??

GROW UP

'Hoo Recruit

notifications for posted responses have also been eliminated. Free speech does not include blocking through

@GiveMeaBreak1 wrote:

@es57 wrote:

It appears that jmax below is one of the key reasons Yahoo changed their format. He/she reads stories on cooking, sports, entertainment and etc, and all he/she see's is a venue to attack his/her fellow Americans on politiics. To jmax there is only ONE way to think and that is called CENSORSHIP and eventuallyleads to REPRESSION, DICTATORSHIP and revocation of FREEDOM from everyone. It is impossible for a person like jmax to see an article and not read politics into it. Example: Oh, Tom Hanks has a new puppy, he must be going to use it to further the "LGBT agenda", whatever that is, right jmax??

GROW UP

Yahoo safe zones.

Established 'Hoo

I can't even see those!!   I can't see ANY replies to my comments.

pls
Established 'Hoo

Wow! That's some hate there.

'Hoo Recruit

I guess Yahoo got tired of all the political vitriol that was coming from both sides. 

New 'Hoo

Replies and older comments are not available whan you get the hoover pop-up. There is no definitive solution for this yet, unless we take for granted Yahoo is removing access for comment older than 3 years for good. We might be able to make Yahoo give us our archives though.

New 'Hoo

i do not have problems with hackers , i have to go to library to make copies from my e-mails so let me in to my own mail. my home printer is down for a while , and need to get copies at different times .  thank you 

JUNE REED   **Username Removed**@yahoo.com