cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo Calendar issues/ error code 500

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo Calendar issues/ error code 500

Whenever I try to send a group calendar invite I get this message and cannot send it. Help please.

Established 'Hoo

Try gmail calendar, or another of ypur choice. This has been going on for years.

@DynamiteDoug wrote:

Whenever I try to send a group calendar invite I get this message and cannot send it. Help please.

New 'Hoo

Hi AlexB, I have a calendar error 500.  Can you please fix?

New 'Hoo

Also having same issue for quite a few hours. Going to calendar gives 500 error code.

Established 'Hoo

I used to have this problem all the time, and there is no solution on your end. It usually fixes itself after a few hours. What I do is periocially save my calendar to a CVS file as a backup.

Established 'Hoo

@maynardGkeynes wrote:

I used to have this problem all the time, and there is no solution on your end. It usually fixes itself after a few hours. What I do is periocially save my calendar to a CVS file as a backup.

I means ICS file. Go to share menu and click through.

New 'Hoo

Error code:500 keeps popping up when trying to set a business appt on yahoo calendar.

Cleared brower

Tried differnent internet, google, microsoft edge

nothing works, we need this for our business

Established 'Hoo

@jmk77 wrote:

Error code:500 keeps popping up when trying to set a business appt on yahoo calendar.

Cleared brower

Tried differnent internet, google, microsoft edge

nothing works, we need this for our business

Yahoo Calendar is not reliable enough to use for business; they have had this Error problem for years. However, if you have no choice, regularly backup your calendar to an ICS file using the "share links" dropdown under "Actions".  That way you can access the info via google calendar in emergencies.

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Yea, I get this, alot.  Yahoo Engineers, I need help!

Tags (2)