cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Why am I anonymous in comments section?

New 'Hoo

Re: Why am I anonymous in comments section?

why?

@smokeywater wrote:

It's called censorship. 

How do I delete a email address
New 'Hoo

Why the ***bleep*** isnt Yahoo replying or offering any advices to this matter?? Wtf is this help community for Yahoo??!

'Hoo Recruit

I had the same problem.  But I think I clicked on 'reply' like one poster suggested, which took me to my edit page (again).  There it looked like the problem may have been that my new nickname had a space, which it said was not allowed.  Also, of course, I made sure to log out and log in again.

New 'Hoo

@PecanLover wrote:

I had the same problem.  But I think I clicked on 'reply' like one poster suggested, which took me to my edit page (again).  There it looked like the problem may have been that my new nickname had a space, which it said was not allowed.  Also, of course, I made sure to log out and log in again.

Are you talking about a "reply" to this thread that you clicked on?  Or a reply somewhere else?

Thanks!

Just started having this problem today.

New 'Hoo

@djrichard wrote:

@PecanLover wrote:

Are you talking about a "reply" to this thread that you clicked on?  Or a reply somewhere else?

Thanks!

Just started having this problem today.

Strangely enough this problem is now solved for me, and I think doing a "reply" to your post was what solved it.  Initially I got an error message when attempting to respond.  I thought nothing of it and moved on to other things.  But then I noticed that my yahoo nickname seemed to be working on comments sections.

So I came back here to report success, and then I noticed that whatever error occurred in my original response to you mustn't have been an issue since the response was there as posted (and as I'm quoting above).  Strange.

So who knows.  Maybe it's all coincidence that my nickname came back after the above reply.  I had other things I was trying to do to jar the system as well.  So take it for what it's worth.