cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

So liberal biased

Pro 'Hoo

Re: So liberal biased

Lets build a facebook page and end the yahoo bs. ways to opt out now.

New 'Hoo

Why can’t Yahoo be more bias?
'Hoo Recruit

Where is your coverage of a Black Somalian officer killing a white woman in South Mpls last summer ?  Like CNN you must think your followers are dumb undeducated people that you can mold to your agenda.  Though I'm for sure no longer a democrat I resent you pricks thinking your people are like sheep you can lead to the watering hole.  If these people can not see your incredible warped bias that thank god dems didn't win the houses and POTUS, that said I find Trump obnoxious!

'Hoo Recruit

I'm not into polictics, but apparently yahoo is and I'm getting tired of their in your face liberal views.  I would change email services if my whole life weren't already there.

Pro 'Hoo

Agreed...I like to read the comments section to be reminded that the majority of Americans see through their obvious liberal bias.  It is evil and there is an obvious agenda.  If i did not have my e-mail connected I would get rid of it.  I might anyway.

Established 'Hoo

It's so pathologically biased, that they've seen to it that kudos to your comment (along with likeminded replies) don't even register!

Sad.

New 'Hoo

Its cuz they are part of the no god movement and they alllove satun/cube.