cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

So liberal biased

Established 'Hoo

Re: So liberal biased

I have been with yahoo since it's infancy in the early 1990's. It was always an excellent source of news until lately. Now it is just a left biased cut and paste news feed from the mainstream alphabet news feeds that all print the exact same story word for word. Where is real journalism anymore? Trying to find out more about the DNC Wasserman scandal which should be headline new as people have now been arrested. This would be headline news if Trump were somehow involved. Instead the usual Trump bashing and 7 days of headlines every time he misspells a word in twitter feed. I am not a big fan of Trump, but this incessant and pathetic biased news is not what Yahoo used to be. I feel like a fifth grader reading the news as it is dumbed down to the point of being useless garbage, full of errors. The CEO of Yahoo and her agenda is destroying the company and she has to be aware of this. At this point the ads and incessant liberal agenda is forcing me to leave once and for all after nearly 25 years. You cannot take a political sides with company if you don't desire to alienate half or more of your followers. Keep it unbiased and optimize the news the person sees based on their preferences. But don't force an agenda down my throat at 5th grader intellectual level. Goodbye Yahoo. There is a reason why RT and other alternative news sources are exploding in popularity as mainstream biased sources are dying at a rapid pace.
Established 'Hoo

Speaking of 5th grade, sorry about my grammar errors. I can't go back and correct them on the mobile device I used to post here. Anyways, Yahoo needs to print ALL news from ALL agencies including RT and other sources. They can't be any more fake news than current MSM. Let the people decide for themselves! Get rid of the obvious political bias in the selection of news you want people to see.
Pro 'Hoo

Yahoo only posts "news" from the Alt-left "news" sites now.

'Hoo Recruit

I hadn't noticed, because I haven't used Yahoo news for so long. Then went through their news titles to see what was going on and it was so negative that it gave me anxiety.

I am so tired of the hateful fake news constantly propogated by yahoo. What is a better email carrier that has less devisive and constantly hateful that yahoo propogates? We need to be healing this country instead of using the old divide and conquer playbook of the Democratic party. I have been am an elite member of yahoo but I have had ENOUGH!

'Hoo Recruit

Oh I agree. Such bias crap everyday. The liberal democrats seem to thrive on bad new and the crooks and liars of this country. The words honesty, integrity, family values, sincerity and working hard to support your family without relying on goverment support DON'T MEAN ANYTHING to the democrats. Obama started all this 'give-away' government stuff and Trump is trying to stop it. We need to get America back to it's roots. The african american community have ruined this country by relying on the government for everything and blaming them on everything. Try working for a living.  Let TRUMP try to make America great again and stop interfering

'Hoo Recruit

switch every thing to google. use Gmail instead they let you pick news sites and cancel ones you don't like. no more Huffington post on news feed for me over there. closing out everything on yahoo because of not being able to pick what I want to read on feed like being forced to watch msnbc and read ny times.
'Hoo Recruit

I guess they just cant help themselves. I am really sick of it and thinking of switching to Mozilla. I like Yahoo except for this in your face slanted "news" crap.

Pro 'Hoo

So tell me how I can opt out of the whole Yahoo thing. I'm done.

Pro 'Hoo

Time to build a block of people to head to the doors . Im done here. ByBy Yahoo