cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

So liberal biased

Pro 'Hoo

Re: So liberal biased

Yes it is if I did not have all my mail in their i would move

Agreed. I'm sick and tired of the leftist/liberal media lies.This attack on an American president is unheard of. Obama was a crooked piece of garbage. The Democratic Party has been caught in continuous lies yet we "ignorant **bleep** Republicans" never reacted in such an ignorant manner...riots, beatings, slanderous attacks. Now they've empowered the red fringe scum...groups such as "ANTIFA"(I encourage everyone to look into these commie scum. They seem to enjoy attacking innocent people). It is my belief that we should fight back and make our voices heard. It's time to wake up and step up. We are the voice. We are the blue collar. We are America. Not these doped out unemployed squatter scum.
Vi4
'Hoo Recruit

Agree.  Please let me know, as well, how you turn off this constant stream of Bull Doogie ??

Established 'Hoo

I've tried many many many time to filter out all of the biased liberal news on yahoo. However, day after day the liberal, people, mashable, MSNBC, CNN, et al. continue to show up in my news feed. I have already stopped using Google for news search... I will stop using yahoo news and search as well.
Established 'Hoo

Yahoo just like Google is liberally biased. I have stopped using Google and will now stop using yahoo. I am tired of time after time rejecting articles from liberal, Huffington post, mashable, MSNBC, CNN, people et al. However, yahoo continues to try and shove these articles down my throat... Down with fake news!!!
Pro 'Hoo

I tried to have "I am sick of Yahoo" as my username, but it was rejected. Anyway, I have my email with ATT, so I cannot just leave Yahoo. I hate this company and I am so sick of all the articles written about Donald Trump. All these journalists with honorary doctorates think they are so superior and knowledgeable.   I don't want to see ANY of their BS anymore. 

'Hoo Recruit

our founding father would be a shamed of u yahoo because u are only one sided u are fake news and we are not going away to show the people that u are only showing lies. we will make u show the correct news because we will not stop until u are news worthly.

Pro 'Hoo

Was using search engine to find video of liberals declaring civil war and they would only bring up the other side of the story. This is scary they are trying to control people. They are not the masters and I'm not their slave!

Contributin' 'Hoo

What do you expect, when:

- The new owner of Yahoo also owns the ultra-liberal Huffington Post.

- The main source of news is the Associated Press. Any news service member wants Obamcare because they don't get employee benefits from anyone.

- Most reporters are trained at ultra-liberal journalism schools.

Pro 'Hoo

It's even worse now. Every headline will be like if it's slightly positive for Trump: "Trump did something positive, BUT we'll find something negative to couple on with the headline!" And then when it's fully negative they just let loose. They make so many condescending little jabs thoughtout their articles, it's unreal. They are some of the least objective journalists in the media and it's sad that they actually think they're journalists.

And let's not forget about the army of liberal elitists that parade the comment sections!