cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

So liberal biased

Contributin' 'Hoo

So liberal biased

I'm tired of your liberal biased headlines and news stories!!!!  Just got headline Donald Trump's election win bring acts of intimidation, violence and vandalism.   Ok you forgot the last part, it should read:

Donald Trump's election win bring acts of intimidation, violence and vandalism, from Hillary's basket of deplorables.

36 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Re: So liberal biased

Totally Agree!!! I just posted a question to ask how to turn off this stream of S#i%.

Jeff

Established 'Hoo

i agree ...always a negative article or headline about trump...maybe the election results will help yahoo change its bias..if not, yahoo will be a thing of the past...if not, will look for another "home page"....they are missing an opportunity to move forward and help move our country forward....admit it yahoo ..ya'll supported the wrong candidate....

Established 'Hoo

Not just liberal but completely hateful and incendiary. Getting really **bleep** at this news feed. Yahoo has obviously been paid to propagate this hate. What's your plan? Throw the country into chaos so Obama can declare martial law and you dare blame this on Trump. This is a democracy. I am Pulling my account and I urge everyone else to do the same. All these people care about is money so the time is to act now and show them we no longer support these atrocities.
Established 'Hoo

So true. Why can't I look at responses anymore without downloading their app. Totally stupid. Then again they wonder why their stock has not moved in over a decade
Established 'Hoo

Tired of all iberal media coming through. Want to select my own reading.
At East give me a ChOICE!!!!!!!!!
Established 'Hoo

Heard that! Food for thought..the word "illegal", apparently illegal has no meaning since we can do things illegally here and not have consequences...hmmm if I do anything ILLEGAL I have a consequence right? Well then.....hmm
Established 'Hoo

Heard that! Food for thought. The word illegal, apparently it is ok to do illegal things but illegal has no meaning here according to Hillary and her followers!
Established 'Hoo

Yahoo  is worse than North Korea when it comes to liberal bias!

disgusting;  every day a new bogus (half-truth) attack on some petty "bad" thing some conservative supposedly did;

what comes around goes around;  Yahoo is going to loose members big time

conservative did

Contributin' 'Hoo

It's even worse now. You would find less hateful articles on websites such as Al Jezeera or asoon.com (the media website of Iran). I wouldnt be surprised if the Yahoo headquarters is secretly the training grounds for the next group of American terrorists.

Oh and ironically I wasn't allowed to give a "kudos" to several of these replies? Coincedence??? Doubtful.