cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

RSS Feeds

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

RSS Feeds

What's going on with the RSS feeds? Went to check the news on my Yahoo page and half of my feeds now only link back to my Yahoo page. Tried refreshing, and then deleted them all and tried to re-add, but they still only bring up my Yahoo.com homepage...What's happening here? I still have a Yahoo homepage cause I like all of what I look for online right there on my page...Please let me know if this is something that can be fixed. Thank you. 

8 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Re: RSS Feeds

Did you ever hear from anyone about a fix?

Contributin' 'Hoo

All of mine on my yahoo home page are not working today . Any Answers Mods???

Established 'Hoo

Likewise. All RSS feeds not working.

'Hoo Recruit

East coast, here.  No RSS feeds at all.

'Hoo Recruit

Mine are down, or some of mine are down as well.  I made the mistake of removing them all and trying to re-add them.  I then noted a small message stating work is being done on the system from 2pm-4pm today???  Not sure whats up, I guess we wait and see-

New 'Hoo

My feeds have been down since I first checked a little after 5 a.m. Thursday Mountain time. I cannot find any answers.  Thoughts??

Established 'Hoo

Most of my RSS feeds are now working again.
New 'Hoo

So long Yahoo. I've been a menber since the begining and have watched it sink into the mud. With every upgrade or "improvement" it just gets worse. Msn, Roadrunner, etc. there are many choices. They may not be perfect but I don't think that they could be worde.