cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Liberal politics

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Liberal politics

I keep recieving news stories with an obvious liberal / left wing slant.  I do not subscribe to that camp.  How do I block this **bleep** media from coming to me?  An article was put out there from a left wing satirical group stating that Pence had jumped ship on Trump.  I knew this to be false, however the run of the mill Democrat is just too stupid to realize that this is propoganda.  I take offense at your abuse of the feeble minded.  They should be instucted as to right or wrong, and democracy as opposed to democrat (and yes, there is a huge difference).

Please stop adding these BS 'news stories' as fact - your regular subscribers, unfortunately cannot tell fact from fiction and it is dragging our country down.

8 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

Re: Liberal politics

It is apparent that Yahoo like most liberal tv staions.  Let's not report the news let's support an agenda.

@ericrluna wrote:

I keep recieving news stories with an obvious liberal / left wing slant.  I do not subscribe to that camp.  How do I block this **bleep** media from coming to me?  An article was put out there from a left wing satirical group stating that Pence had jumped ship on Trump.  I knew this to be false, however the run of the mill Democrat is just too stupid to realize that this is propoganda.  I take offense at your abuse of the feeble minded.  They should be instucted as to right or wrong, and democracy as opposed to democrat (and yes, there is a huge difference).

Please stop adding these BS 'news stories' as fact - your regular subscribers, unfortunately cannot tell fact from fiction and it is dragging our country down.

'Hoo Recruit

I can no longer receive replies or feedback. I was not supportive of Clinton and a few days before the election yahoo did something to remove my comments from the comment boards. I was never abusive or used foul language why would this happen, how many other people experienced this situation?

'Hoo Recruit

ericrluna: Did you ever find a way to stop the one-sided left-leaning (I think I am being polite with that description) e-mails from yahoo?

I had hoped they would stop after the election, but I now realize that I was wrong. I am so tired of getting mail directly from Yahoo (as well as notifications) when I have never asked for them. Have you learned a way to stop it?

Thanks,

maddie-n-texas

Contributin' 'Hoo

Couldn't agree more. I have not seen a website more liberal than Yahoo, and I had NO idea that this was the case until after the election. It is freaking laughable and embarassing that this large company is throwing a temper tantrum like the other babies. The difference between this and CNN is that Yahoo has a mail service that *gasp* conservatives might use. I sent an email (that might have had some f-bombs) to them last night letting them know of my displeasure (not that they care). I encourage you to do the same. If they want to become the next Huffington Post, then fine. But they are alienating around 50% of their mail subscribers, and they are acting like 2 yr-old children just like the protesters. If they want to keep on being one-sided, then that is their right and I am okay with it. But as I stated in my email, I just want to know how to transfer my emails onto a different platform. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!

Contributin' 'Hoo

@Zaq

Unfortunately its called censorship. Remember...the liberals only love you, agree in world peace, and allow free speech.....AS LONG AS YOU AGREE WITH THEM! If you are against them, their reactions are similar to the governments of Saudi, Iran and Iraq.

Yahoo supplies far to much news on its side collumn that is strictly biased politically.  Along with its contributors in the news feed.

It will not be long and a more Non-biased email and news online service will come along and be recognized.  Much like Facebook did to Myspace.   Obviously, not the same content or capabilites but....  I can't wait to switch if Yahoo keeps up its one sided "details" of everything remotely connected to politics...

'Hoo Recruit

The islamophobia is our enemy
'Hoo Recruit

The islamophobia is our enemy
Tags (3)