cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Comments vs Reactions

New 'Hoo

Comments vs Reactions

Why when I view articles I can only now add a 'Reaction' where I can't view or see responses to any of my reactions after.  Why is the 'Add Comment' and view 'My Comments' not appearing anymore for me? All I want to do is view my comments, remove my comments, and see comments from people who responded to my comments.

I've tried to contact Yahoo support, but they have made tot he support process so convaluted and complex that it's locked down to only contact them for specific issues. What a nightmare.

1 REPLY
New 'Hoo

Re: Comments vs Reactions

Not sure, but i'm frustrated by the same issue. Probably just Yahoo "improving" their platform, just like removing communities in the next two weeks.  Also when I login to my yahoo email i'm constantly bombarded by their Yahoo Receipts tab trying to get me to use their service.  I'm on the verge of ending my yahoo email account