cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't post on comments

New 'Hoo

Re: Can't post on comments

I hope you're not paranoid enough to really believe that.  I'm a Democrat, and I get the same response when I attempt to respond to a comment.  It's been a problem with Yahoo comments for years and they've done nothing to correct it.

'Hoo Recruit

or against trump.  can't post

New 'Hoo

Is there any way to find out why I can't see comments-only reactions on an article?  This started about two or three days ago.  I can see my comments anymore-why?  Will I need to create a new account?

@Dan2001 wrote:

Don't bother to try.  I've been unable to post for the last several days whenever I try to reply to anything political.  It seems as though they don't want anyone who supports Trump to say anything.  Strangely enough, when I post for anything else I have no problems.

New 'Hoo

I am glad I realize that we are been blacklisted since we are not Trump supporters. Thank you. Obviously is not a one-person issue and most are the ones that are not happy with Trump.  I will be close my account with Yahoo after I notify others to no longer email me to this account. I never have any issues posting comments on Google they respect others political views and privacy. I am going back to Google again. Hope Trump is worth losing people using your service Yahoo. 

'Hoo Recruit

Yahoo, Reddit, Imgur, Facebook, etc will ban right wing comments as 'devisive' or 'promoting division' or some such crap. But feel free to post that picture of Kathy what's-her-name holding the bloody severed head of the POTUS.

New 'Hoo

@Dan2001 wrote:

Don't bother to try.  I've been unable to post for the last several days whenever I try to reply to anything political.  It seems as though they don't want anyone who supports Trump to say anything.  Strangely enough, when I post for anything else I have no problems.

thats simply not true, my anti trump posts get blocked all the time too, even when I go out of my way to remove any language they could remotely consider profanity

New 'Hoo

To fix this, you will need to subscribe to HuffPost or  Salon.com. As soon as you subscribe, Yahoo will unblock you.

New 'Hoo

For the life of me I can't figure out why they don't post the "forbidden, censored" words and phrases. You can't say "ape", you can't say "Mexican" or "heroin"....I mean, the other day they had an article on Louis C.K. and Pete Davidson, and they wouldn't allow me to post my comment because I wrote "Louis C.K.". You couldn't even use the guy's name, and his name was on the article heading!!!! It's just arbitrary and stupid. I think some teenager is in charge of the forbidden words of the day.