cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't post on comments

New 'Hoo

Re: Can't post on comments

I can type a post, but when I refresh it is gone.

New 'Hoo

Me either.

New 'Hoo

help lock in yahoo for front page please.yahoo acct woodworx4us phone ***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.***se help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you're a liar

Mail Pro All-star

Hello @Anonymous User

Before posting again please read the guidelines for the Yahoo Help Community.

Final warning.  Thank you.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did. Whats the problem
'Hoo Recruit

I was asked many times whether I love Yahoo, my reply was no, want to leave a comment again no, I don’t “love” Yahoo, I like Yahoo that might have been my problem. Too many “NOs” Things gotten a little better I can post on some issues.

Mail Pro All-star

@Anonymous User

"you're a liar" was your post.

Guidlines say this.

• Venting, ranting or using hate speech

Yahoo Communities isn't a soapbox to vent personal frustrations or rant about issues. We are a community of people with diverse beliefs, opinions, and backgrounds, so please be respectful and keep hateful and incendiary comments off Yahoo Communities.

Thst should explain it.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
New 'Hoo

5 Yahoo comment areaswould not open.

I have just had 5 straight Yahoo comment areas which would not open so that I could post a comment although I had no problem reading the original article or the continuation of that article.  When that happens it seems more like censorship than a technical glitch to me.

'Hoo Recruit

It's because if you're a Republican, Yahoo won't allow comments to be posted. It's just that simple.