cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't post on comments

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Can't post on comments

My guess is that you replied too many times “no” when Yahoo ask you whether you love Yahoo, as I did. I can read, post but I don’t get any notifications to read. At least I don’t have to respond to moron or idiot 😂

NFR
New 'Hoo

Pretty sure it's just that Yahoo is full of bugs and bad code.

'Hoo Recruit

I'm having a very similar experience. I have been unable to post comments regarding white cops and black criminals, Kim Kardashian, Colin Kaepernick, and periodically when I post anti-Liberal information. Lately I've noticed that when I do make comments the word "GIF" in the comment section has been replaced with an exclamation point, and there is an exclamation point on the right side, instead of a flag, where you can "Report Abuse" or "Block" another commentator. My wife's account does not have these exclamation points. I assume I'm about to be banned as I frequently do post a gif of Eminem extending his middle figer with the words, "Here's to you Yahoo for blocking my comment on this article."

'Hoo Recruit

I've also had numerous comments deleted AFTER they have been posted. In my experience it seems that many of my anti-Liberal comments are deleted. Especially if they start to receive too many thumbs up or positive feedback from other Yahoo users. (Yes, the comments did not violate Yahoo's terms of service.)

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Can't post or see comments Yahoo News

Same applies  here, and I am anti-conservative.

'Hoo Recruit

I'm anti-conservative, and they have barred me posting comments.

'Hoo Recruit

The annoying thing is that Yahoo don't tell you anything, or why youv'e be barred, and there is no contact details to resolve the issue. This organisation has gone completely down the pan since it was taken over from the original founders.

!0 years ago it was a brilliant service, with current news stories etc which the public what to read about. Now all the news items are more aligned to TV and film trivia nonsense, which lets face it is not news. Needs another company to set up a new news reporting site where the educated amongst us can comment on any article. 

'Hoo Recruit

Post ANY thing negative about Obama, Pelosi, Hillary.., and not only are your posts erased, you also lose your comment notifications-that little bell thingy!

'Hoo Recruit

Yeah, it would be great to see folks come together in a class action lawsuit against yahoo. I have the very same issue. Anything voiced as the right they squelch it and allow the left almost free reign to criticize, make nasty comments etc

'Hoo Recruit

why would you the yaboo would be any different than twitter or facebook, it's called "CENSORSHIP" ...