cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't post on comments

Pro 'Hoo

Re: Can't post on comments

The best way to handle this is to close all of your Yahoo accounts. They've been doing this for some time now. Whenever I post comments, the majority of the time I give direct quotes, sources, names and dates. I've used CNN, HuffPost, News Week, Time, CBS News, NBC News, the FBI, the ATF, the U.N., the U.S. State Department and others. I've NEVER used Fox News because I know Yahoo's opinon of FN. Whatever I post usually has several sources cited. Yahoo did this, not allowing me to post comments, about 6 months ago. Then they allowed them. No reason given, no explaination, nothing. They started again two days ago. 

I'm done. My family and I are just going to close all of our Yahoo accounts. 

End of story.  

'Hoo Recruit

Incorrect! I'm a liberal and I can post some comments and not others, it can't have anything to do with language, I don't use bad language, etc. I thought maybe they had a limit of how many comments you could make on one thread or something.....haven't figured out the real reason

Pro 'Hoo

You get banned for making comments that run contrary to the mainstream, establishment narrative regardless of political ideology. Currently conservative are getting censored the most because their ideology is generally opposed to the mainstream narrative at the moment, however state-worshipping authoritarian collectivists like yourself can still be censored when you pretend to be anti-war (only when there's a republican POTUS lol) or if you dare criticize Isis-ra-el or manage to offend the tribe therein.

'Hoo Recruit

Im gonna contact my lawyer and see if I can sue, everyone else is doing it and It could be considered racist because Im Native and Filipino. I have saved over a year snap shots of their error messages when I try to post and its insane! I have not been able for over a year or I guess since Trumps been in office. It only happens when its in favor of him. I hope to make Yahoo the next Zuckleburg. 

'Hoo Recruit

So after a year of not being able to comment I posted on here threatening to sue and refered to my snapshots of errors and just for S&G I tried immediately after commenting on here and I can now reply to snowflakes. I just may have a case considering they let me talk now!! wow

'Hoo Recruit

I'm not a trump fan and often, it won't allow me to post. At the moment, I can't even get comments to open, it hasn't allowed me for several days.
'Hoo Recruit

I can't even get comments to open at all everytime I try it says oops!!!
It doesn't matter if I'm on my phone, my tablet, or my computer, it still won't allow me!!
New 'Hoo

Yahoo stopped letting me make anti-trump comments. Must be the deep state. Also, why do they ban you for using GIFs yahoo makes available to users? Entrapment

New 'Hoo

someone just sued them over it.   seems they are locking out pro trump posts.    would expect nothing less from those clowns

'Hoo Recruit

You support Trump?

Shame on You!