cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't post on comments

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Can't post on comments

It is ridiculous to make statements like "yahoo doesn't like Trump", so I am banned. If anything, places like  yahoo  love all this animosity people have towards each other in their little fictious world where they believe they actually make a difference. This way they click and bait and revenue is generated. Do you really honestly believe Yahoo cares what you think? I can't get into my account and I dislike Trump. You have to look at look at this in a comical way. The foolishness of people and the importance they believe they are. So anything. I can' get into my comments. This is the second time this has happened to me, so I long have not taken email by yahoo serious but I do like they way they do comments. Although, they are getting worse. It used to be better where it was easier to get back to your comments, so you could continue to comment to others who have commented.

'Hoo Recruit

Same here. Every time I post a comment they automatically log me out. What's the use of having comments if they require a specific political agenda.
'Hoo Recruit

Funny, I despise Trump and am having the same issue. What does that do to your conspiracy theory?

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Can't post or see comments Yahoo News

I cannot see any comments when I click on the comments number.  Also, I cannot post a comment. No matter how trivial.  Get system error message, etc.

It is incompatable with all my browsers.

New 'Hoo

You are probably using "mobile view". You can't get to the comments. You need to change to "desktop view" and bingo. This works on both Android and iOS.

'Hoo Recruit

I can post on some stories but not others.  On political stories, it states that there is a 'network issue' whenever I try to post.  

I am not an extremist but I am politically aware and interested in economics.  I have in the past posted information about economics on stories rebutting claims from Corbyn and McDonnell (UK Labour party which is presently far Left wing).  I have never and would never be rude; onscene or bullying - I'm an academic.

If it is true that Yahoo is censoring opinions based upon politcal views that is extremely frightening.

KMB
Established 'Hoo

Yahoo seems to have some algorithm to control comments and replies, and yes they seem to mainly target conservative views. i have plainly seen people cussing trump supporters  yet myself can not use the same words, even though i have at times found ways around that, it seems my account is tagged with a censorship bot, i would post putting a - between the letters and it would work once or twice, then the post would not show after that, so i would misspell  the word in a way you still know what i meant, and tha would work a time or two..So in short yes Yahoo does block and control your comments and i believe what others say about  they even hide your post, or tag them to go to the least viewed  end of the line...yet my bigges complaint is not being allowed to reply to my own posts,, people can reply to my post and attack me yet i can not defend my self,, censorship at its worst..that is Yahoo the liberal machine for you..i Hope President Trump sets up a committee to investigate the  medias collusion in the election and every day influence of the political agenda.

'Hoo Recruit

True.  I don't really even support Trump, but I'm digusted by the media selectively silencing and/or shaming and/or attacking/boycotting specific groups of people that they disagree with.  Also, recently, if anyone has an opposing opinion on anything, people since around 2015 have increasingly used the tactic of trying to character assassinate the people they disagree with.  Most of the people I know who happen to support Trump are simply regular citizens who go to church on Sundays, give a lot of money to charity, live simple lives.  I personally am not religious, but still am disgusted that these kind people are getting labeled as racist just because they support Trump.

'Hoo Recruit

Same hear.  Odd that I don't see any liberals complaining.  Might have to change my email account and search a new page for news.

'Hoo Recruit

I cannot even see the comments anymore.