cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't post on comments

Pro 'Hoo

Re: Can't post on comments

How do I fix it?
New 'Hoo

I am having a similar problem. I can post on Yahoo if I use post in the comment sections on the regular site, but not if I post on a comment section on the comment sections for the Yahoo Newsroom articles, I either get a message that says delete or repost. I do not see why I would be banned, I did not disobey any of the guidelines.
New 'Hoo

I am having the same issue!
Established 'Hoo

Same here. I was able to make a comment on one article. But then 2 minutes later, every time I try to comment on other articles, it disappears. It lets me type the comment and it appears to post but when I click 'My Comments', its gone. No explanation, no reason since there was no violation of conduct.

BUT in typical Yahoo fashion, ZERO help, ZERO response, ZERO customer service.

'Hoo Recruit

Strange, I can reply from my iPhone but not from the iPad, couldn’t find anything in settings 

Pro 'Hoo

Yahoo also no longers allow me to reply to comments even if they're on my own posts. I have been an avid Trump supporter and I can't help but wonder if liberal Yahoo shut me down. 

'Hoo Recruit

can't post on yahoo news
Established 'Hoo

Whatever the issue is, it's affecting people of across the political spectrum. There is either an automated tool that is running amok, or there is a massive bug in their comment tool that is improperly causing a problem on a per-account basis. Unfortunately, it appears Yahoo's programming team isn't up to resolving the issue as this has been going on for some time.

More than likely they farmed this it to a sub-contractor, and this is the quality of software you get when you do that.

Established 'Hoo

Same here, can't post any comments, can't post a reply to one of my own older comments, yahoo sucks!

lol err... I think trump is a con man but I can't post comments either.. So there goes another conservative propaganda theory.